January 12, 2019
I need to make you aware of several important changes in our procedures as well as some upcoming dates.
- Saturday School: Any student earning three (3) detentions will be assigned a Saturday School. Girls must report on Saturday, with school work, from 9:00 a.m. until noon.
- Dress Code: As mentioned in my previous letter, Sister Diane has approved modifications to our dress code. Students may wear spirit-wear (school logo) outerwear (sweatshirts and jackets) every day EXCEPT on work days and formal uniform days. However, Students must wear the uniform slacks, skirts, socks, polos, and shoes
The school has a new spirit wear website. You may check out the website here. All of the spirit wear has the school logo. You can choose different styles, designs and colors.
- Tuesday, January 15th – Extended 7th Girls will be dismissed by 3:35 p.m.
- Report cards will be distributed at the end of the day on Tuesday, January 15th. You may also access your daughter’s semester grades on Power School.
- Monday, January 21st: Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Observed – No School and CWSP holiday
- Tuesday, January 22nd – Parent Guild Meeting – 6:00 p.m. -- Library
- Thursday, January 24th – Extended 7th Girls will be dismissed by 3:35 p.m.
- Sunday, January 27th: -- Family Mass – 11:00 a.m. followed by Potluck Brunch
- Sunday, January 27th: -- Parent Conferences (for any student earning a semester grade of “F”) – Appointments will be assigned
- Tuesday, January 29th -- Hannah Gordon, Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) and Legal Counsel for the SF 49ers will speak to our students. Girls will be dismissed by 3:35 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 12th – Parent Guild Meeting – 6:00 p.m. -- Library
- Saturday, February 23rd – Parent/Daughter Dance – 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. (see attached flyer)
Parents may fulfill their parent hours by donating supplies to the school. We are in need of the following:
- Facial tissue (Kleenex)
- Paper Towels
- Clorox Wipes
- Copier (Xerox) paper
- Expo (White board) markers
Please send the supplies to the office along with your daughter’s name, the receipt or the estimated cost of the items.
Please be aware of the Farm Stand in the Mission located at 23rd and Treat Street. It’s open every Sunday between noon – 3:00 p.m. Families may receive vegetables, fruit, bread and pastries at no charge.
Finally, be sure and check out our new website: https://www.icacristorey.org
As always, please contact me with any questions or concerns.
Dr. George V. Fornero
La escuela tiene una nueva tienda virtual con “Spirit wear” (ropa con el logo de la escuela). Podrán revisar estas prendas aquí. Todas las prendas incluyen el logo de la escuela, pero pueden elegir el estilo, diseño y los colores.
Próximas fechas importantes: