ICA Cristo Rey Academy considers a variety of factors during the application process. Our application process allows us to get to know students in an effort to determine whether ICA Cristo Rey is the best fit. The following characteristics are required of all prospective students:
- Working class families – ICA Cristo Rey is designed for students who desire a quality Catholic education but who could not otherwise afford one.
- The student must have an academic record that demonstrates achievement in junior high school.
- The student must be at least 14 years old by September 1st of their 9th grade year.
- The student must be eligible to work in the United States.
- The student must demonstrate the maturity and work ethic needed to participate in the Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP).
- The student must be motivated to graduate from a four-year university.
ICA Cristo Rey is committed to making a high-quality, Catholic, college prep education available to all qualified young women, therefore we have the most affordable tuition of any Catholic high school in the Bay Area.
Every student at ICA Cristo Rey comes from a low to moderate income family and participates in a work-study program, which helps to offset the cost of her tuition.
While the maximum tuition is $2,900 per year, tuition is assessed for individual families based on need.
Approximately 73% of our students receive additional financial aid from ICA Cristo Rey or outside organizations.