CWSP Onboarding for New Students
Picking up Materials
What to bring with you: Documents to complete the I-9 form as directed in the email form CWSP.
- To assure social distancing, new-student families should have received communication from the CWSP office via email which included a link to schedule a time come and pick up an informational packet as well as a Chromebook.
- July 27th - 28th, students have been assigned time slots between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm to pick up their Chromebooks and packet of information. There will be two entrances one at the Breezeway gate on 24th street and the other at the entrance to the auditorium also on 24th Street.
- Students will sign a technology agreement when the Chromebook is picked up.
Virtual onboarding for the 2020-2021 school year
The packet of information given will have each student's email, username, and password. Further communication with students will be via the assigned school email ...@icacademy.org
August 3rd - 7th - Virtual Onboarding
- Students will be assigned specific dates and times for attendance during this week for Google Meets.
- Not everyone will have the same schedule.
- Incoming students should be sure to check their school emails.